Can I put this feature on my website?
- Yes. You can give your viewers free access by linking to
this web site: Http://www.PackageMapping.com
- See the "Links" section of this web site for examples.
- For commercial web sites, a small subscription fee will apply to help pay for server costs. This allows you to include the tracking script in your web site seamlessly. Please click here for some examples.
- Customization is available to meet your needs. A customization fee may apply.
- Click here to sign up Today!
Does your module have access to more detailed information than what we are usually granted?
- Yes. Most tracking API's allow you to access a lot of information that the respected company's web site might leave out. PackageMapping.com tries to give as much non-personally identifiable information as possible.
- Occasionally, it has been noticed that PackageMapping.com will have more up-to-date information than the shipper's web site might have.
Is there a list of example web site layouts I can use to get started with after I subscribe?
- Yes. Please click here.
Is there a list of web sites that currently use PackageMapping.com?
- Yes. After subscribing and reading the entire Tracking Manual, you will have been instructed to login and add your Access Key to your account. Once you have done this, simply go into your Access Key List and click on the Access Key link as if you were going to edit some options. At the top of the page, there will be a link for example web sites.
- Yes. Just browse to PackageMapping.com on your iPhone or iPod Touch. For a shorter URL, you can also go to iTrackPack.com or MapThePack.com .
Why is my UPS tracking information taking so long to update?
- According to the contract we have with UPS, we are limited to how often we can request repeat tracking numbers in a day. This means that the first time you track your package in any given day, the information will be current. After that, you will have to wait a long period of time before the information will be updated again in that same day. The amount of time varies and can be anywhere from 3 to 12 hours depending on a number of factors. Paid subscribers will be given priority over non-paying users. Currently, this only applies to UPS tracking numbers. Below are the UPS usage guidelines:
- To check how current your tracking information is, look for the statement, "Results provided by UPS March 18, 2007, 6:52 PM MDT." The date and time will be different than shown here. This statement tells you when the information was last updated from UPS.
How can I help improve PackageMapping.com?
- By taking our Product Survey, please click here.
Can I read some testimonials?